Monday, June 11, 2007
Going into the game with the Storm
Although I was absent this week the word is that we had a great turnout and was able to see for the first time what we will look like as a team. Now that the 9 man league is done all the returning players got to meet up with the new players and we were finally able to get down to buisness. Saturday the offense was at full strength and I had to make a decision about our left guard, he will be thrown to the wolves but what better way to get him prepared than against a great team like the Storm. If he does what I know he can do our offensive line will finally be one unit. The defense continues to be the glue that holds this team together but this year we are looking to the offense to step up and put some points on the board. We will finally see what these past four months have been for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment